Fixed Term Contract - 12 Months
£ Depending on experience
Our client is a fast-growing, multi-award-winning business that collaborates with retailers, manufacturers and brands to unlock the potential in surplus stock.
We are currently looking for a Membership Coordinator to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for new membership acquisitions across a geographical location, whilst coordinating and delivering activities that support member applications to their new retail store in Renfrew.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the successful development and execution of all approved member applications, first shop and insight activity including proactive contact with targeted organisations and roadshow activity on organised sites with the support of the Business Development Executives.
- The role will liaise with the Renfrew store to help maximise member opportunities and will be the point of contact for guidance with regards to all membership activity.
- Be responsible for the acquisition of new members to the newly opening store in Renfrew.
- Liaise with the Business Development Executives to organise, host and deliver a schedule of member recruitment roadshows including introductory sessions and appropriate revisits at identified FMCG sites.
- Promote membership to key stakeholders within the qualifying organisations.
- Organise, host and deliver a schedule of member recruitment roadshows including introductory sessions and appropriate revisits at identified workplaces.
- Be a point of contact and provide guidance for the Renfrew store with respect to all membership activity.
- Experience in a similar role preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Personable with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, including an ability to build rapport.
- Ability to analyse data and use it to provide insightful recommendations.
- Customer insight knowledge.
- Knowledge of GDPR.
- The ability to work alone as well as part of a team.
- A confident individual with the ability to present to wide audiences.
Role Type: Full Time – Fixed term contract (12 months).
Benefits: Membership store card, 2 x deaths in service cover and company pension.