Full Time/ 40 Hours per week
£ Competitive Salary
Our client is a fast-growing, multi-award-winning business that collaborates with retailers, manufacturers and brands to unlock the potential in surplus stock.
They are currently on the lookout for a Shop Supervisor to join their team in West Norwood.
About the Role
We are looking for an individual who can lead and inspire a team, build loyalty, strive to deliver an efficient and courteous service to all our members while providing an excellent level of customer service.
The successful candidate will replenish stock following the correct merchandising procedures including ensuring all stock is correctly labelled.
You will be responsible for assisting with members enquiries while ensuring the membership policy and a high level of customer service is adhered to at all times.
The role will also be responsible for ensuring store housekeeping and hygiene standards are maintained.
- Previous experience preferable in a Retail environment
- Excellent communication skills including communicating upwards
- Able to work alone or within a team
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Good organisational and excellent time management skills
- Be passionate about what you do
- Ability to review processes while working and always look for improvements to do things more efficiently
- Be open to change while responding
- Possess a helpful attitude with the drive to be the best version of you
- Flexible to help cover the store during operating hours
- Build a strong team spirit
- Be warm and welcoming and take to recognise and listen to others
- Store membership
- 2x death in service cover
- Company pension scheme
- Flu injections
- Staff incentives & perk box