Wester Hailes, Edinburgh
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY – NEW STORE OPENING – FEBRUARY 2020
Our client is the largest commercial redistributor of surplus food and household products in the UK.
They enable some of the biggest retailers, manufacturers, food service and logistics providers to unlock value from surplus stock; which may have otherwise gone to waste.
As an award-winning social enterprise, they operate a network of membership-only stores – offering discounted prices, to individuals who work in the food manufacturing supply chain, emergency services and the NHS.
We are currently on the lookout for experienced Store/Shop Supervisors to join their new store in Edinburgh.
- You will be responsible for the effective supervision of the store team to ensure our members receive exceptional service through engaged and motivated colleagues.
- You will lead by example to ensure that we maintain the high retail standards that our members expect.
- You will actively support your colleagues to ensure they develop and grow with the business.
- You will have proven supervisory experience.
- You will be required to work within a chilled environment.
- Focused – delivering improving results
- Leadership –ensure you get the best from your team
- Coaching – develop your colleagues and supervisors
- Good Communicator – to encourage feedback at all levels
- Motivated - engage your team to deliver the standards and service you expect
- Inspirational – celebrating success and driving improvement in your team.
- All training provided
- Membership to the Store; which includes 2 family membership passes upon successful completion of the probationary period
- 2 x death in service cover
- Discounted rates at the onsite café and the gym
Hours: Hours of work are an average of 40 hours per week, but some overtime may be required dependent upon the needs of the business.
Salary/Wage: Dependent upon skills and experience.