Call Centre Manager/Academy Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South Yorkshire, UK|
Academy Manager/Call Centre Manager
Salary £22K-£27K (depending on experience) + Bonus
Austin Banks are currently recruiting for our fast-growing, industry leading client based in Rotherham.
They are looking to recruit a strong Academy Manager/Call Centre Manager that can help build, shape and deliver a world class induction programme whilst looking after new starters within their first 3 months.
- Deliver a best in class induction to all new starters that join our sales team.
- Lead, coach and inspire our people for the first 3 months of academy, at which point they will move into the wider sales teams.
- Continue to bring innovative ideas that will enhance our induction process as the business goes through significant growth.
- Work with the wider sales teams to ensure the transition from academy to BAU is seamless process.
- Aid in recruiting and interviewing any applicant that applies for sales roles.
- Have an excellent and methodical time management ability
- Have an in depth understanding of how sales operations work
- Can effectively and confidently deliver classroom training
- Understand and deliver best in class call coaching sessions
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels
- Print Industry knowledge
- Ability to write impactful training material
- Have an understanding of how office based account management works
- Uncapped commission - realistic OTE £34,000 including a salary between £22,000 - £27,000
- Opportunities for career growth, the team has doubled in size over the last year and we are not planning to slow down
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing with long service
- Enrolment into the company pension scheme and BUPA Health Care following successful passing of probation
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and onsite parking
- Comprehensive training program designed to develop you both, personally and professionally
- The chance to join a market leading company who is experiencing consistent year on year growth
- Quarterly staff events: from Sports Days to quiz nights
Hours of work:
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm with NO weekend or bank holiday hours