This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||North West, UK|
|Salary||Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
Competitive Salary Plus Benefits
Our client is currently on the lookout for an experienced Store/Shop Supervisor to join their successful store in St Helens.
Ideally you will have experience in a food retail store/environment to be considered for this position.
- You will be responsible for the effective supervision of the store team to ensure our members receive exceptional service through engaged and motivated colleagues.
- You will lead by example to ensure that we maintain the high retail standards that our members expect.
- You will actively support your colleagues to ensure they develop and grow with the business.
- You will have proven supervisory experience.
- You will be required to work within a chilled environment.
- Focused – delivering improving results
- Leadership –ensure you get the best from your team
- Coaching – develop your colleagues and supervisors
- Good Communicator – to encourage feedback at all levels
- Motivated - engage your team to deliver the standards and service you expect
- Inspirational – celebrating success and driving improvement in your team.
- All training provided
- Membership to the Store; which includes 2 family membership passes upon successful completion of the probationary period
- 2 x death in service cover
- Discounted rates at the onsite café and the gym
Hours: Hours of work are an average of 40 hours per week, but some overtime may be required dependent upon the needs of the business.
Salary/Wage: Dependent upon skills and experience.