|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West Yorkshire, UKEast of England, UK|
Our M&E specialist cleint are are looking to add an experienced Electrical Estimator to their team.
The successful candidate would have previous experience within Public Sectors, Retail and Leisure Sectors.
- Be part of the MEP estimating to team to produce accurate tender return within the set timescales.
- Prepare detailed estimates for both fully designed and design and build tenders
- Prepare procurement schedules and tender RFI’s
- Provide Value Engineered options as part of the bid
- Take off quantities from drawings and input information onto our Estimating System
- Attend pre-tender, mid-tender, post-tender and site meetings with clients
- Be part of the bid team to secure contracts and handover to project managers
- Follow up quotations after the tender period.
- Great communicator and have a proven track record of being successful, in this role
- Electrical related qualifications and experience in line with this role
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of estimating electrical work with values ranging between £10k-£2m
- Must be commercially focused and identify financial risks within projects
- Strong contractual knowledge
- Ability to liaise with clients and consultants to provide proposals
- Good understanding of IT skills (estimating systems, Excel, Word and Microsoft Project)
- Knowledge of materials and construction methods and ideally having on-site experience.
- Understanding of electrical installation methods and good knowledge of BS7671 - 18th Edition
- Excellent time management skills
- 24 days annual leave plus statutory Bank Holidays
- Mobile telephone
- Company pension
- Variety of work across a range of sectors
- CPD training and development opportunities