Customer Service Advisor – Complaints
Mon-Fri 9am-5.30pm with 1 in 5 Saturdays
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large corporate company. Working within the complaints department you will have a high level of customer service experience; have knowledge and experience of dealing with escalated issues and confidence at resolving problems.
You will be dealing with customers, potential customers and the press, dealing with complaints from start to finish, making sure that the complaint is investigated and resolved in a professional manner.
Providing a high level of customer service via:
- Dealing with any and all issues that arise from customers and resolving complaints professionally.
- You will be taking the complaint from initial complaint, investigating and making sure the customer is happy with the outcome.
- Responding to emails and letters in a timely manner
- Handling telephone calls that come into the business
- Managing customers’ expectations
- Relaying information and providing answers on products and services
- You must have a good level of education
- Must be resilient
- Strong communication skills (phone, email, letter)
- Able to deal with issues in a swift and profession manner
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Computer literate