Customer Service Advisors - Complaints
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South Yorkshire, UK|
- This is an excellent opportunity to work for a large corporate company. Working within the complaints department you will have a high level of customer service experience; have knowledge and experience of dealing with escalated issues and confidence at resolving problems.
You will be dealing with customer and potential customers, dealing with complaints from start to finish, making sure that the complaint is investigated and resolved in a professional manner.
Providing a high level of customer service via:
- Dealing with any and all issues that arise from customers and resolving complaints professionally.
- You will be taking the complaint from initial complaint, investigating and making sure the customer is happy with the outcome.
- Responding to emails and letters in a timely manner
- Handling telephone calls that come into the business
- Relaying information and providing answers on products and services
- Respond to third party representatives, ie; finance companies / solicitors etc, regarding customer concerns to prevent brand damage.
- Resolve all complaints to the highest standards in line with our Customer Promise.
- You will case manage each complaint through to complete resolution
- You will keep our customers at the heart of everything you do
- You must have a good level of education or customer service experience
- Must be resilient and have the ability to deal with difficult conversations
- Enthusiastic and a passion for customer care
- Strong communication skills (phone, email, letter)
- Able to deal with issues in a swift and profession manner
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Computer literate