Events, Sales and Marketing Executive
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||West Yorkshire, UK|
|Salary||Depending on experience|
- Exciting opportunity for a sales, events and marketing executive to work within an events environment at a fabulous venue in Leeds. This is a new role within a growing business.
The role is to work as part of a team, managing inbound and outbound sales enquiries regarding events which can include – Weddings, Corporate events, Christmas parties, fashion events and many more. You will be dealing with the client from initial enquiry, discussing requirements and working to “close the deal” and secure the event.
· You will build relationships with new and existing clients
· Promoting the business and events
· Networking with potential clients
· Dealing with enquires through all channel including - telephone, emails and social media
· A good eye for detail, ensuring contracts and quotes are issued correctly
· Attend client meetings
· Work closely with the Events Team
· Working to the highest of standards to make sure the customer has a first class experience from the start.
· You will be forward thinking
· Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
· Excellent customer care
· Experience of working in sales
· Knowledge and experience of the events industry
· Confident telephone manner
· Experience of dealing with customers face to face and attending meetings