|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South Yorkshire, UK|
- We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to join a forward thinking business that is committed to continuous growth.
The position will suit someone who enjoys team work, problem solving and is willing to work hard to produce first class results.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated marketing professional, this will be an office based role managing and coordinating the website, social media, and brand development.
You will be required to produce copy and edit the site yourself as well as coordinate and oversee the writing of content from others. The content you will manage can include web pages, images, videos, blog posts, guest articles, reviews, social media, and marketing copy. You will need to be confident in the use of (WordPress)
- Manage the company CMS, working with developers and editors to ensure it is meeting the needs of the organisation
- Update social media accounts with copy
- Conduct content audits to identify gaps and redundancies in the site content
- Create and implement content schedules for people to produce or update content
- Write and edit web copy
- Communicate with our external SEO partner and manage their requirements
- Source, commission and sometimes edit images and videos
- Analyse analytics data to learn how users interact with our site
- Work with other graphics and copy providers to produce documents as required by the sales teams
- Stay knowledgeable about the site's subject area
- You will have either a degree in marketing, or business with a marketing specialisation or equivalent Chartered Institute of marketing qualifications. They should also have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within a Marketing role.
- Experience of the construction industry would be beneficial but not essential
- This is a full-time permanent position
- 40 hour week
- Mon-Fri 8am-5pm with 1 hour lunch
- Based at the Sheffield office