£15K basic OTE £20-£22K
Free on-site parking
+ other benefits
An amazing opportunity to work for a market leading company, working at head office the company in time can offer progression.
You will be responsible for providing a world class customer service to both existing and potential customers through the website. You will be engaging with customers via various media platforms to help them resolve any issues or queries they may have in relation to an existing order or a potential new purchase.
• Delivering world class customer service to potential and existing customers via the client website, live-chat and telephone.
• Dealing with existing customer orders in a friendly and effective manner, and help them to resolve any questions they have relating to their order.
Our Ideal Candidate
• Experience of working in a customer service focused environment
• Ability to provide excellent customer service at all times.
• Literacy and numeracy skills are essential.
• Excellent IT skills with experience of working with tablets, PC’s you must be able to confidently communicate with customers via a computer in real time.
• Ability to respond quickly and accurately to customers using a tablet to text chat
• Able to work weekends and evenings, the department is open 9am - 10pm, 7 days a week.
What is in it for you?
• Joining a market leader in their field
• Be part of a rapidly growing team within the business
• Competitive salary
• Fantastic training, giving you all the tools needed to succeed in your career
• A challenging and varied role+
• Chance of future progression
• Work for a world class organisation