This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South Yorkshire, UK|
|Salary||£15K basic - OTE £25K +|
- Live Web-Chat
Doncaster, South Yorkshire
**Please make sure you can commit to the hours before applying, as you will need to be available to work evenings and weekends**
The hours are any 5 days out of 7, and the shift patterns are either 9am - 6pm shift, 11am to 8pm, or 1pm - 10pm. It involves working the majority of bank holidays, weekends and over Christmas. This role would suit someone who is used to working unsociable hours.
We are currently recruiting for our client who is a market leader in retail; working at their prestigious head office the role is working within the Live Chat Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established company that can offer an excellent working environment, good earning potential and career progression.
We are looking for candidates who have experience of dealing with customers in a sales/customer service environment. You will ideally have experience of upselling, be confident, with the ability to multi-task.
This role is a spilt of 50% sales and 50% customer service.
You will be replying to sales orders, questions and queries in real-time so must be confident at typing and have good written skills.
You will be processing orders with the customer on live chat so need to be confident at upselling.
Working within a busy sales/customer service office you will be responsible for supporting clients wishing to make purchases; all leads / enquiries are generated there is no cold calling.
You will be:
- Responding to customer enquiries promptly and accurately
- Producing quotations and converting them into orders
- Maximise profitability and up sell at every opportunity
- Input sales enquiries and orders
- Answer customer questions based on products and delivery
- Reply to queries and make sure you always give the customer an outcome to their questions.
Excellent typing skills
English and Maths
Sales experience isn’t essential just the right attitude and determination to succeed.
Full Training is given
Driving licence and car is essential due to the location
- Basic £15K with an OTE £25K +
- A guarantee is offered for the first few months
- You will receive bonus based on your customer service ratings and uncapped commission on everything you sell.
• Excellent commission structure and earning potential (they also consider offering a guarantee for the first 3 months)
• Free Parking
• Excellent working conditions in their prestigious head office
• Staff canteen – subsidised