|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South Yorkshire, UK|
|Salary||Depending on experience|
|Telephone||01302 822 228|
c£18K + commission
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Our client is looking for engaging individuals with charisma to join their growing sales team.
Ideally you will be self-motivated with a great personality to ensure clients receive the best possible service.
- Sourcing and developing a portfolio of new and existing clients
- Office based, handling requests and negotiating with clients to close a sale
- Duties will include managing your own workload ensuring emails and calls are handled efficiently and to the highest standard.
- Maximising sales opportunities
- Advising clients of best practice and services
- Remaining professional at all times with discretion, tact and judgement
- Ability to work at a fast pace with high attention to detail
Progression opportunities will include moving on to conducting face to face meetings and presentations.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- Target driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Engaging and likable personality
- Remain calm under pressure
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Highly organised
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Solution orientated incorporating creative and innovative ideas
- Confidence & ability to negotiate effectively
If you want to progress and develop your career, they will provide the platform and support whilst offering all the necessary training to achieve your goals.
- 20 days plus Bank Holidays.
- 1 additional holiday for every year’s service up to a maximum of 5 extra.
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Full sales and environmental training will be provided.
- Staff Uniform provided
- Social Events
- Free on-site parking