This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£30-35K depending on experience|
|Telephone||01302 822 228|
£30-35K Depending on experience
Our client are a market leader in the design, supply, installation and maintenance of bespoke fall protection and access systems, with a network of offices spanning Northern Europe.
Due to continued growth, they are presently looking for a candidate with experience as a Sales Estimator to work within their estimating department.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of sales within the construction industry, with knowledge and experience of installed fall protection and façade access specifically.
You will ideally be based in the Southern region of the UK and will be based remotely with regular site visits with clients expected.
- Excellent communication, numeric and computer literacy skills, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience with estimating for installed fall protection, façade access & cradles
- Produce technical drawings
- Ability to demonstrate a good knowledge of monthly reporting
- Have knowledge and experience in estimation and cost analysis
- Familiarity with JCT and ICE/NEC forms of contract and knowledge and understanding of Construction Law
- Producing Quotations & servicing existing client’s tender requirements
- Developing your own client portfolio by searching for new clients
- Identifying labour requirements and products using supporting documents such as drawings and tender materials
- Achieving personal sales targets
- Being competitive with pricing analysis
- Forecasting & Reporting to the Sales Manager
- Carrying out surveys on both new builds and existing sites
- Build relationships with clients through managing and interoperating their requirements
- Negotiating contracts, tenders and terms and conditions
- Providing pre-contract technical assistance
- Ensure tenders submitted are comprehensive with detailed drawings and quotations
- Liaise with suppliers to gain competitive prices for enquiries
- Communicating with existing and potential clients about the status of their enquiry
- Investigating why we haven’t won enquiries and reporting this information back to the Sales Manager