|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Depending on experience|
|Telephone||01302 822 228|
£Depending on experience
Our client is a fast-growing, multi-award-winning business that collaborates with retailers, manufacturers and brands to unlock the potential in surplus stock.
Their shops are dynamic and they are looking for an individual with the skills and personality to deliver the opportunities that this business brings.
As the Shop Supervisor, you will be responsible for the effective supervision of the store team to ensure our members receive exceptional service through engaged and motivated colleagues. You will lead by example to ensure that we maintain the high retail standards that our members expect. You will actively support your colleagues to ensure they develop and grow with the business. It takes a special kind of leader to respond to this challenge in such a diverse retail business. Having proven supervisory experience goes without saying. We are looking for someone to rise to the challenge and help us be a great success.
- Food retail management experience, either as a Store Supervisor, Assistant Store Supervisor, Team Leader, Section Leader/Department Manager looking for a step-up.
- Strong communication / customer service / organisational skills.
- People development skills.
- Focussed with an a excellent track record of achievement: maximising sales and achieving / surpassing targets.
- A full driving licence would be preferred
Full time, any 5 out of 7. You need to be fully flexible as the successful candidate will be required to work days, evenings, weekends and nights as required on a rota basis..
All training provided; membership to the staff shop, which includes two family membership passes, and free 2 x death in service cover.