Members Coordinator - Middleton/St/Helens -FTC
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Area||North West, UK|
|Salary||Depending on experience|
|Telephone||01302 822 228|
Members Coordinator - Middleton/St. Helens
FTC – Maternity Cover
Salary: Dependent on experience
Hours : 40 hours per week
This role can be based in St Helens Store or Middleton but national travel will be required to all sites including extensive travel to Willenhall.
****A full UK driving licence is required for this role****
Our client is a fast-growing, multi-award-winning business that collaborates with retailers, manufacturers and brands to unlock the potential in surplus stock.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Members Coordinator to support the efficient and effective operation of recruiting qualifying members on a fixed term contract basis. The role will also support the efficient and effective operation of the Member Administration Service including processing applications and answering member queries.
- Help deliver the new members target for allocated stores.
- Coordinate the efforts of stores, volunteers, BDM’s and others for maximum effectiveness.
- Host and deliver focus groups.
- Answer incoming calls regarding membership queries.
- Liaise with “staff shops” to maximise member opportunities.
- Administer member surveys and collate results.
- Organise, host and deliver a schedule of member recruitment road shows including introductory sessions and appropriate revisits.
- Promote membership to key stakeholders within qualifying organisations
- Maintain contact database of site contacts using CRM and insight from all colleagues, “relationship manage” these companies for members.
- Train and up-skill volunteers as to how best to engage member’s onsite and by other means.
- Administer any member-specific initiatives or promotions – e.g. “member get member”.
- Be a point of contact and provide guidance for stores with respect to all membership activity.
- Build and maintain a “guest” database should we decide to implement.
- Respond to membership enquiries (in all their guises) to the agreed SLA’s
- Ability to promote and engage new members
- Generating creative ideas to help keep current members active and/or to reengage inactive members
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of and being confident to deliver presentations to wide audiences
- Good organisation skills along with attention to detail
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to multi task and prioritise key issues
- Being comfortable both working alone and as part of a team
Membership to the staff shop and eligibility to join the company pension plan, which includes free 2 x death in service cover.