This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South Yorkshire, UK|
|Salary||Depending on experience|
|Telephone||01302 822 228|
£depending on experience
Our client with a unique market position are looking for recruit a Marketing Executive , the role will plan and execute marketing activities and communications to drive footfall and basket spend in our stores. The role holder will be commercially aware with strong planning, web, digital, copywriting, and analytical skills.
- Be knowledgeable about the targets and performance of local stores, understand which retail marketing levers need to be activated to impact which KPIs and know how to activate them as needed.
- Work cross-functionally to pro-actively assess any performance issues (such as persistently declining traffic) and develop the tactical retail marketing solutions that might be needed to address these.
- Respond quickly and effectively to unique product and client demands; developing creative marketing campaigns
- Track all marketing activity, maintaining records of progress
- Identify opportunities for growth through analysis of internal data, external research, and industry trends and propose build ideas to capitalise on these.
- Manage day-to-day marketing activities to support the Retail network (e.g. production of point of sale materials) and attend project/update meetings.
- Management of the activity plans for national and local campaigns ensuring all activity is recorded and analysed aligned to the strategic and tactical needs of the business.
- Provide regular and meaningful reports on agreed KPIs
- Create engaging and exciting copy for marketing collateral owning the sign off process with key management.
- Record & share insights from campaigns in accordance to key measures (Advertising ROI, Footfall, Basket spend, in store promotions & advertised products) supporting on the timely analysis of campaigns.
- Management of Website, CRM & social media accounts (FB, Twitter & Instagram) and direct member marketing recording and sharing key insights with wider stakeholders (H&S Compliance, Operations, Retail and Buying.
- Work closely to understand product promotion & campaign opportunity & availability for marketing, product availability, execution of promotions, identifying opportunities for improvement of process and communication of campaigns.
- Responsible for briefing and processing of marketing material working hand in hand with the design team.
- Owner of E-tail website administration and supporting supplier relationship development.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Appropriate marketing qualifications
- Strong presentation and communication skills, including an ability to build rapport
- Ability to analyse data and use it to provide insightful recommendations
- Strong written & copy writing skills are necessary
- Ability to use Microsoft Programmes
- Work in a busy fast pace environment /prioritise work loads