£20-25K Depending on experience
An independent contractor that provides nationwide coverage for some of the leading blue chip companies.
Our clients rely upon our specialist knowledge and flexible approach to support and deliver their project objectives. We have established long term partnerships that is based on trust and understanding.
Our business is continually growing and as a result of this growth we have a further opening for a Contracts Coordinator, based from our Stevenage office.
You will work closely with the Southern Contracts Manager and the Site Managers in the initial planning stages, through completion to ensure that plant, labour and materials are coordinated for each project.
• You will deal with all administration and coordination activities relating to each project, being responsible for ensuring materials, plant and labour required for projects are provided to schedule and per projected budgets.
• You provide support to the Contracts Department in achieving build programs with the maximum efficiency.
• Support the Contracts Manager in the coordination of administration documentation to facilitate seamless project management
• Liaise with the contract and site managers to identify site requirements, drawings, photos and all other site related information. Collation of all information for site supervisors
• Request all relevant data sheets for materials and collate for the post contract H&S files
• Update the contracts file with all project documentation and records relating to purchases
• Enter the daily costs onto the Fuse system
• Check all paperwork and create operational and maintenance manual (O&M Manual)
• You must be a strong administrator, with good coordinating and communication skills.
• You will need to be able to work to strict deadlines and timescales, with speed and accuracy.