Sales & Marketing Manager
Doncaster based with travel to Stevenage
c£45K+ depending on experience, plus car, phone, laptop
• Manage the Sales & Marketing function across all client sites nationally, driving results and delivering sales for the business. Achieving national and regional sales targets .
• You will manage established partnerships and look at growing existing frameworks as well as developing new client and framework opportunities
• Lead by example and establish creative sales and marketing strategies and take control of the sales and marketing function
• You will act as coach and mentor for the existing team and nurture and grow talent within the business.
• Visit new and existing clients to develop and drive long term relationships to promote client brand and services.
• Promote the brand with brochures, exhibitions and social media to increase the brand awareness in the target market place
• Perform a SWOT analysis to analyse competitors within a niche area in the marketplace
• Analyse the pool of existing clients and customer survey results and present growth solutions to the management team.
• Collate, analyse and summerise data forecasted and revenue created to identify key trends
• Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the recourse available (people & technology)
• Monitor response and produce monthly stats in relation to inbound and outbound calls, speed of response and levels of enquiries open or won
• Ensure weekly and monthly 1:1’s are conducted and regularly review and stretch sales targets
• Deliver an annual strategic review of all current business and in turn drive a strategy for future growth.
• CIM Qualification
• Proven track record in growing new business
• Experience working at a national level
• Proven track record in managing and nurturing an existing team
• Salary £ Competitive
• 25 days annual leave
• Opportunities for further development and career growth