Sales & Marketing Manager
£40-45K (car, laptop, phone)
• Are you a dynamic, motivated Sales & Marketing Manager with proven experience in property selling?!
• Looking for a challenge in a standalone role?
• Able to drive brand awareness through strategy
• Wide range of modern marketing initiatives knowledge
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines, you will need to be a good negotiator and work to achieve maximum results.
• A business or Sales and marketing qualification
• You will have previous sales management experience preferably within the residential and retirement living sector but open to housing experience too.
• Develop and implement all sales and marketing activities across the business to ensure a market stronghold.
• Design and plan a sales and marketing strategy in line with the business growth plan
• Provide clear leadership and direction to drive direct sales that will maximize business growth.
• Manage all activities related to advertising and promotions
• Utilize all available marketing streams (internet, social media, email campaigns as well as exploring new avenues of digital marketing)
• Plan and manage campaigns for new and existing customers to maximize client market share
• You will have the ability to effectively drive the marketing function by engaging internal and external stakeholders
• You will produce marketing plans, analyse and report on each campaigns effectiveness, improvements and cost savings as well as ROI and client purchasing patterns
• Generate incremental sales from current and new markets
• You will work to progress projects to target new markets/customers
• Identify new business growth streams
• You will liaise with the sales manager and take the lead on any change initiatives
• Ensure any materials, information produced is accurate and to the businesses exacting standards
• You will adopt a “test and learn” approach through analysis of data
• You will coordinate a client and marketing communication plan in line with the business objectives and manage any performance marketing projects as necessary
• Demonstrable ability to prioritize tasks and have effective time management and analytic skills.