• Book in all fitting requirements through our route production system, up to six weeks in advance.
• Liaise with sales staff ref their fitting requirements & fitting staff available.
• Book all required sub contract fitting requirements.
• Liaise with fitters when they are on site should an installation problem arise, talking through the problem with the relevant personnel and be a part of the problem solving process.
• Liaise with production heads of department’s ref progress of sign work required for fitting.
• Hand out Fitting Staff fixing packs to the engineers and arrange for the relevant sales person to discuss their jobs with the fitter.
• Download any photographs taken by the fitting staff and store in the camera download file.
• Have meetings with the sales staff and production department to discuss and site specific fitting methods.
• Have meetings with the sales staff to discuss any site specific access requirements.
• Liaise with Health & Safety Manager with regards to any site specific issues.
• Use vehicle tracking system to check locations of fitting crews.
• Check all fitting staff timesheets on Monday mornings using the vehicle tracking system sign off and pass to our accounts department.
• Appeal against selected PCN’s obtained by our fitting crews.
• Liaise with management ref fitting staff training.
• Liaise with Transport Manager to book vans and Heavy Goods vehicles for servicing, MOT & LOLER inspections.
• Update fitting staff skills matrix (annually).
• Arrange PAT testing for fitting staff equipment (twice a year)
• Book onto route production system holiday requirements for fitting staff.
• As and when required source additional sub contract fitting crews, this will include checking all their latest qualifications and check to make sure they meet criteria prior to any offer of work.
• Keep records of all absences (illness or unauthorised)
• Arrange back to work interviews /paper work etc
• Be responsible for disciplinary issues and be able to carry out or be part of enquiries and / or hearings carried out
Relevant & up to date CSCS card
IOSH Managing Safety qualification