• Responsible for all aspects of a project/job from initial enquiry, quotation, manufacture, installation through to invoice.
• Able to deal with all customers in a professional manner over the telephone and face to face.
• Keep in contact with the customer to develop and maintain a professional, friendly and sustainable relationship.
• Ensure that customer complaints are dealt with and resolved to the mutual satisfaction of client and the customer.
• Sufficiently computer literate to carry out all necessary aspects of the role.
• Possess good communication skills and understand drawings.
• Liaise with production team and other staff to ensure that the project/job is installed on time and to the customer’s satisfaction.
• Carry out site visits and site surveys.
• Fully brief installation team s to ensure that they fully understand what is required to install any job to the required standard. Follow up with a de-brief after installation to ensure that the job is complete or all information is collated to compete the job.
Possess CSCS accreditation
Hold a full UK driving license and report any driving offences to the business.
Possess product knowledge and keep up to date with change.