Reports to: Senior Partnership Manager
Salary: £17-£19K+ uncapped bonus potential upon reaching targets paid quarterly in arrears
An expanding business, happy to reward those with a desire to achieve is looking for a Telesales Executive. Contacting both new and existing customers from a large database you will be required to sell the product portfolio upselling additional products.
The role is key in the growth of the business and you will be working to individual targets.
While aptitude and capability are more important than experience, experience of a range of service and product sales some that are tailor made or not off the shelf could be useful.
Naturally good at relationship selling and relating to people on at least a UK wide basis is essential.
The person will have lots of initiative, a positive friendly approach, excellent communication and listening skills friendly yet professional with a strong work ethic.
Previous experience is not necessary but a positive attitude and desire to succeed are essential, full training will be given to the right candidate.
Main Purpose of the role
To generate income for the company by contacting both new and existing clients by telephone to sell products and services. Work on own initiative to manage the outbound calls within the department for all products, ensuring individual KPI’s/ targets are met by maximising on opportunities and upselling secondary products.
• Contact potential or existing customers by telephone to inform them about a product or service
• Answer questions about our products and services or the company
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Use the internal database, ensuring customer data is recorded and that data is current
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner following procedures for getting the products sent to customers
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
• To source, build and call data lists to generate sales
• Adept at written follow up communication
• Supporting social media accounts; Linked in, Facebook and twitter using them to seek opportunities and increase commercial benefits.
• To oversee our external events where required selling face to face including staying away from home when required.
• Contribute to the success of the company ensuring sales targets are exceeded.
• To undertake any further reasonable duties as directed by the Senior Partnership Manager.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08.30-5.00pm or Monday to Friday 09.00- 5.30pm (30 min lunch)
Holidays: 20 plus stats /bank holidays