Commercial Vehicle Account Manager
9/10 MONTH CONTRACT - mid-October start date
To generate sales and associated administrational activities within the sales department for your assigned area/region and provide support to the sales office manager and both internal and external sales team to ensure all sales objectives and targets are achieved.
Reporting into: Sales Office Manager
Key Relationships: Sales Director, UK Sales Manager, Sales Office Manager, UK Area Sales Managers, UK Sales team, Existing customers and potential customers.
• To promote the client brand at all times, actively pursuing orders from customers and upselling to generate additional business at every opportunity.
• Process all orders accurately and in a timely manner, ensuring they are received by the warehouse for packing
• Answering the telephone in a timely manner and dealing with all customer orders and enquiries
• Building relationships with new and existing customers.
• Dealing with queries in relation to deliveries.
• Raising credit notes and returns paperwork in a timely manner when required.
• Ensuring product and pricing knowledge is up to date and relaying the information to the customer.
• Ensure all customers are aware of any current special offers or promotions and actively pursuing business from these.
• Keeping the customer up to date at all times in relation to an order through a variety of communication methods.
• Work alongside and support the UK area Sales Managers
• Keep all records on ACT up to date.
• Ensuring that customer back orders are processed accordingly and keeping the system up to date, and removing any out of date or not required items on a regular basis.
• Assist In other departments if requested by your manager.
Qualifications and experience:
• Previous experience of working in a sales environment
• Previous experience/ knowledge of commercial vehicles
• Experience of working with a variety of IT systems including Microsoft office suite.
• Proven experience of achieving sales targets.
• Ability to influence and negotiate
• Good organisational skills
• A Self -motivated and confident individual
• Results driven
• Ability to overcome objections
• A Polite and tenacious telephone manner and good systems knowledge
• A good team player
• Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
• Ability to work under pressure