An exciting role has arisen for a knowledgeable, competent, outside the box thinking Packing Supervisor.
• Ensuring products are handled/disclaimed to a high quality standard.
• Complying with the Company’s policies & procedures, including Food Safety & BRC requirements.
• Motivate & manage colleagues, on an on-going basis to ensure that the shift is running effectively and the productivity is on target.
• Good communication skills, allowing you to liaise with other departments, own team and Management.
• Undertake at regular intervals HACCP checks & machine counts, as well as controlling flow of work throughout the shift.
• Working safely & promoting a safe working environment for colleagues.
• Addressing colleague issues & improving colleague performance, including training and development (with Managers assistance if necessary).
• Overseeing the cleaning of lines, equipment & general work areas.
• Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager & ensuring all necessary paperwork is completed correctly.
• Work within both chill and ambient areas of the business.
• Previous experience in a similar role.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Computer literate.
• Excellent team working and communication skills.
• Ability to work to targets & deadlines
Monday –Friday, 1.30pm-10pm
Membership to the Staff Shop and free 2 x death in service cover. Other benefits include discounted rates at the onsite café, and the onsite gym facilities.