Internal Technical Sales
Manufacturers of pressure vessels to the Heating & Ventilating Industry. Selling direct to the contractors & distributors throughout the UK, Eire, Scandinavia, Europe, and Middle East, Indonesia & Australia.
Our main products remove air & dirt from Heating and Cooling (HVAC) water systems. Our products are used in Boiler Houses in commercial & industrial applications such as schools, universities, hospitals, office blocks etc.
8.00am till 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
The individual will be honest, trustworthy self-motivated & reliable with good time keeping, able to work part of a team, communicating with other existing sales staff including directors and production managers in the work place including the shop floor workers. You shall complete and produce work to the highest standard.
The vacancy is to work in the office mainly in technical sales and as described herein. The individual shall be capable of learning new skills to enable the operative to complete the necessary tasks, in a safe and efficient working manner.
The following is a list of job duties for this position. Please note that this list is not exhaustive, and that there may be additional duties required of this position as notified.
• Build and maintain professional business relationships by telephone & fully explain our products and role in the market place.
• Generally, deal with customers enquiries,
• Process orders from start to finish using SAGE or any other software, including TNT/DHL or others.
• The use of Microsoft Office, computers & associated software inc. Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint,
• Using SAGE line 50 accounting computer software.
• Coordinate & plan works/contracts/orders with the workforce.
• Contact any potential customer such as consultants, architects, distributers to sell & promote our products.
• Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
• Good IT skills
• Excellent telephone manner
Holidays 28 days per year including bank holidays.
Pay is weekly.
Permanent position, start date 16th October 2017.