£15-£18K depending on experience
• Good all-round accounts experience, used to working fast but accurately
• Sage 50 experience desired, cloud products : Sage One / Xero
• Good confident excel skills
• AAT equivalent or studying/qualified by experience
• 4-5 years current experience in a similar role
• Ability to multitask
• Able to pick up a set of accounts
• Compliance and tax return experience essential
• Producing invoices
• Processing invoices
• Dealing with invoices queries etc.
• Train clients on bookkeeping etc.
• Sales ledger including assistance with credit control
• Expense payments
• Purchase ledger including payment run and reporting
• Cashbooks and banking
• Bank reconciliations etc.
Mon-Friday 9-5 (30 min lunch)
Auto enrolment pension
20 days holiday + stats
MUST have driving licence due to client location