Permanent positions, various hours available, 5 over 7 days per week.
Exciting roles have arisen for Sales Assistants at our new store in St Helens.
An established retailer with a unique market position are looking for individuals with the skills and personality to deliver the opportunities that this business brings.
We are looking for hard working individuals that are enthusiastic and enjoy a challenge. Someone who enjoys meeting people and puts our members at the heart of everything we do, ensuring that each and every one of our members gets the shopping experience they deserve.
In this role, you will work as part of a team within a busy, retail environment. Previous retail experience may be useful, however full training will be provided. Candidates will need to have / be;
• A can do attitude;
• A professional manner;
• Dedication and enthusiasm;
• Good communication skills;
• Upbeat and proactive;
• Comfortable working with different teams and managers;
• A flexible attitude work;
• Excellent levels of customer service.
You should also note:
• We need our sales assistants to be flexible about when they work to cover the store operational hours, which includes evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
National living wage
All training provided; membership to the staff shop, and free 2x death in service cover.