Full Time, Permanent Role
Salary dependent upon skills and experience
An exciting role has arisen for a Stock Controller with an established retailer with a unique market position. The shops are dynamic and challenging and we are looking for an individual with the skills and personality to deliver the opportunities that this business brings.
• The successful applicant will be responsible for assisting with the day to day Stock Control process within the Frozen Warehouse Locations
• Following Stock from Receipt to Dispatch, conducting Stock Counts and Adjustments accordingly, whilst providing feedback to the relevant teams to establish the Root Cause and implement Corrective Actions.
• The applicant will need to have previous knowledge of Warehouse Management and Stock Control Systems which ideally would be within Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
• Candidates will be required to undertake additional duties in the absence of the current supervisor.
• Good IT skills across varied applications
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to liaise positively with various other departments
• Be accurate, organised and be able to manage conflicting work demands
• Excellent attention to detail
• Be self-motivated and have good prioritisation skills
• FLT license would be advantageous
This is a total of 40 hours per week.
Candidates will be required to be fully flexible, covering weekends and bank holidays. Overtime may be required dependent upon business needs.
Membership to the Staff Shop and free 2 x death in service cover. Other benefits include discounted rates at the onsite café, and the onsite gym facilities at Company Shop HQ.