Site Assembly Engineer
£20-25K depending on experience
• The candidate will be answerable to company’s contracts team and team site supervisor.
• Must maintain a good level of communication with contracts management team and site supervisor, to allow correct planning/undertaking of work.
• The candidate is to be part of a minimum 2-man site based installation team.
• Sites to be based throughout the UK with extensive travelling and overnighting a requirement.
• Company vehicle to be supplied to the team supervisor.
• Full driving licence preferred.
Main responsibilities of role
• Working to and following site specific safe system of work documents to ensure the safety of yourself and those around you.
• Vast majority of works at height- experience of working at height and comfortable in this situation essential.
• Installation of products on site, to a high standard, including fall arrest equipment, access ladders, gantries and platforms, fixed and freestanding handrail systems, aluminium and mild steel walkway systems.
• Assembly works of complex, moving access gantries as part of 4 man team, involving testing and commissioning of systems.
• All works will require a good ability to work on own initiative to overcome problems encountered and establish and follow efficient working practices on site.
• To work closely with your supervisor to form and maintain a good working relationship.
• Communicate with site management/client to ensure works are completed as and when required.
• To assist the supervisor with the general up keep of company vehicle including spares stocktaking and working condition of all equipment.
• Completion of site job packs and teams timesheets.
CSCS- Ideally type card- safety anchor installer
Working at height
Harness & lanyard trained
Skills are not essential but preferred, all essential training will be provided.