Stock Controller - Full Time, Permanent Role
Salary: Dependent upon skills and experience
An exciting role has arisen for a Stock Controller!
The successful applicant will be responsible for assisting with the day to day Stock Control process within the Ambient, Chilled & Frozen Warehouse Locations. Following Stock from Receipt to Dispatch, conducting Stock Counts and Adjustments accordingly, whilst providing feedback to the relevant teams to establish the Root Cause and implement Corrective Actions. The applicant will need to have previous knowledge of Warehouse Management and Stock Control Systems which ideally would be within Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
• Good IT skills across varied applications
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to liaise positively with various other departments
• Be accurate, organised and be able to manage conflicting work demands
• Excellent attention to detail
• Be self-motivated and have good prioritisation skills
This is a total of 40 hours per week, but some overtime may be required dependent upon the needs of business. Candidates will be required to work bank holidays.
Membership to the Staff Shop and free 2 x death in service cover. Other benefits include discounted rates at the onsite café, and the onsite gym facilities.