Health, Safety and Environmental Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Health, Safety and Environmental Administrator to join our Head Office team to ensure the highest standards are maintained. The ideal candidate will have some understanding of relevant legislation and general health, safety and environmental procedures.
Key accountabilities include:
• Document Control including cross referencing
• Typing up risk assessments, agendas and minutes of meetings
• Production of various KPI reports
• Logging information regarding any incidents or near misses
• Experience in Purchasing
• Experience in ordering protective equipment, safety equipment and chemicals.
• Coordinate H&S training and ensuring all logs are kept up to date at all times
• Maintaining the Approved Contractors List
• Coordinate the development of our Environmental policies, systems of work and procedures with the assistance of the H,S & E team.
• Organising and scheduling of training courses and ensuring all records are kept up to date
• General office administration
• Participate in monthly meetings when required on relevant Health and Safety matters
What do we want from you?
• Previous experience in a Health and Safety Administrative role
• Experience with document control
• Good IT skills and good working knowledge of MS Office, primarily Excel
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Excellent communication skills
Membership to the staff shop, which includes two family membership passes, and free 2 x death in service cover, on site café and discounted gym membership
Hours: 40 hours per week. The hours will be discussed in more detail at interview but may include some weekend working. A flexible approach to these hours is required.
Salary/Wage: Dependent upon skills and experience