£24-£30K depending on experience
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Estimator to join their small established team. A growing dynamic business with 15 staff they successfully design, develop, market & sell Access & Safety products into the construction sector. If you have experience in estimating in either construction or metal industries we want to hear from you!
• Compiling accurate quotations for customers, whilst considering materials and labour costs involved for metal fabricated products (aluminium, mild and stainless steel)
• Follow up quotations via telephone/email
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with new and old clients.
• Reading/interpreting construction/fabrication drawings.
• Working with the production team to ensure customer requirements are prioritised appropriately and satisfaction is achieved for all concerned.
• Maintain and enhance in a competent manner our customer relationship management system (CRM) (training given)
• Develop designs with customers, using in-house standard drawings in Auto-CAD (training given)
• Look to expand the customer base by promoting products through involvement in marketing, such as social media, emails and telephone contact, along with occasional site visits.
• General housekeeping and administrational responsibilities relating to the post.
• Currently (or recently) working within a sales/estimating environment in either the Construction or Fabrications industry
• Competent Microsoft Excel user
• Ability to accurately read & interpret construction drawings
• Ability to work in a team as well as working independently/on your own initiative
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills (telephone/email/face to face)
• Good standard of written English
• Good attention to detail
• Prioritisation skills and able to work to deadlines