Purchase Invoice Administrator
PT, perm – 30 hours per week
Reporting to: Management Accountant
A fast-growing, multi-award-winning business are looking to recruit a Purchase Invoice Administrator to join them. A redistributor of surplus products, a company that champions a profit with purpose model, delivering fantastic social, environmental and economic value to members, colleagues and clients, are in need of your skills..
Duties and responsibilities
• Matching stock invoices to orders
• Investigating price/quantity discrepancies
• Inputting invoices onto the Navision System
• Liaising with other departments as required
• Dealing with all departments, as and when required to ensure communication is timely.
• Previous experience of purchase ledger is desirable
• Must be highly accurate and numerical
• Ability to process a high volume of work in a timely and efficient manner
• A self-motivated, proactive attitude to work
• Must have a flexible and enthusiastic approach to work.
• Must have strong IT skills, with particular reference to Excel.
• Experience of using accounts packages would be beneficial
• An excellent team player.
• Good time management & prioritising skills.
• Excellent Communicator
• Excellent organisation skills
Hours: 30 hours, ideally over 5 days, some flexibility however Monday & Friday must be covered.